Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wed 10.6 STILL

Wed 10.6 STILL

Psalm 46:1-2.10

1 God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.

2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
10 "Be STILL, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."

Request: Arms That Hold the Universe by FEE
For Mike Martinale
Mike said "Really ministering to me right now and He will hold you up as well through this journey."
I'm grateful to Mike and other friends like him who know how to encourage and how to get a prayer through to heaven. Here are the lyrics:

I know it seems
Like this could be
The darkest day you've known
But believe you me
The God of strength
Will never let you go
He will overcome, I know

And the arms that hold the universe
Are holding you tonight
You can rest inside
It's gonna be alright
And the voice that calmed the raging sea
Is calling you His child
So be STILL and know He's in control
He will never let you go

No comments:

Post a Comment