Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tue 10.5 Better Than a Hallelujah

Tue 10.5 Better Than a Hallelujah

Request-for Heather Saponaro Keehn
(and her 3 men)

Heather is a former Refugee and leader of that young adult ministry at CUMC for a time. She has supported my call to France from the beginning in prayer and encouragement and now financially with her family! She said,...

"I like that no matter where we are, the Lord loves us and will meet us there. We don't have to be super spiritual all the time, but just realize our need for Him,,"the honest prayers of breaking hearts" I guess I just identify that it is not always hallelujah coming out of me...but He loves me through it. I feel like it's honest. Also, for some reason it really makes me reflect on and thankful for my salvation."

I absolutely agree! I could not have said it better!
Here's how David, the Psalmist, said it in Psalm 6

1 LORD, do not rebuke me in your anger
or discipline me in your wrath.

2 Have mercy on me, LORD, for I am faint;
heal me, LORD, for my bones are in agony.

3 My soul is in deep anguish.
How long, LORD, how long?

4 Turn, LORD, and deliver me;
save me because of your unfailing love.

5 Among the dead no one proclaims your name.
Who praises you from the grave?

6 I am worn out from my groaning.
All night long I flood my bed with weeping
and drench my couch with tears.

7 My eyes grow weak with sorrow;
they fail because of all my foes.

8 Away from me, all you who do evil,
for the LORD has heard my weeping.

9 The LORD has heard my cry for mercy;
the LORD accepts my prayer.

Wanna support the ministry?
Here's the easiest way.
1-Go To www.uwm.org (United World Mission)

2-Click DONATE NOW
(bottom middle block (Donate Online / Invest Globally)),

3-Click NEW DONORS (unless you've given before),

4-You'll be asked to create an account where you can make a one-time OR recurring donation.

5-In comments section put Ricardo L. Walker 31348
And thank you so much again.

Make sure to put an email address so I can keep you updated. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment