Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fri 10.8 LISTEN

Fri 10.8 LISTEN

Psalm 34:8,11
Taste and see that the LORD is good;
blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him.
Come, my children, listen to me;
I will teach you the fear of the LORD.

Guest Blogger-Julie E. Clardy
(in response to me asking her to submit suggestions for the VLog)
In her own words...

Dear Ricardo,
Here [is the song] I would like to hear you sing-
David Crowder "Come And Listen"

It was a no brainer for me.
I have always told my closest friends and relatives
that when I die I want this song played at my funeral...
Well here's the thing.
All of my life I have felt as if Christ
could have left me where I was.
However and for whatever reason, unfathomable to me,
He chose to save me. Not only did He save my life,
He changed the course of MY history.
Everyday since my salvation has been a new challenge.

Some days are filled with so much joy my eyes well up with tears.
Yet, there are other days (more of them lately than I would like to number), that I feel like throwing in the towel.
But in the end I have been blessed beyond what I deserve!

Therefore, "come and listen, come to the waters edge all you who know and fear the Lord"
(and the next line is my favorite)
"Let me tell you what he has done for me. He has done for you. He has done for us."

Without the Cross and what He did for me, for us, I would not have the life that I have now.

"Lord let me live my life in such a way that I accomplish at least one thing that will out live me and last for all of eternity."-Vernon Brewer

Thank you Julie and Mike Clardy for friendship and praying for and believing in this Mission to France.
If you'd like to support this ministry the way they do...

Here's the easiest way.
1-Go To www.uwm.org (United World Mission)

2-Click DONATE NOW
(bottom middle block (Donate Online / Invest Globally)),

3-Click NEW DONORS (unless you've given before),

4-You'll be asked to create an account where you can make a one-time OR recurring donation.

5-In comments section put Ricardo L. Walker 31348
And thank you so much again.

Make sure to put an email address so I can keep you updated. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment