Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sat 10.2 Rainbow

Sat 10.2 Rainbow
Gen 9:8-17ish  
Then God spoke... saying,“Now behold, I Myself do establish My covenant with you and with your descendants after you;...“This is the sign of the covenant which I am making between Me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all successive generations; I set My bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a sign of a covenant between Me and the earth. “It shall come about, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow will be seen in the cloud,  and I will remember My covenant, which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and never again shall the water become a flood to destroy all flesh."

The weather is finally changing and hopefully we'll see more RAINBOWS. But you can't see them without some rain. I love how Jesus is realistic and upfront when he talks about counting the cost before following Him. He doesn't promise us no pain, just peace thru the rain and to always be with us.
This song makes me long for that moment when we behold Him face to face. A nostalgic longing for my soul's home with Him. For the the reunion of the God-breathed part of me with the one who did the breathing.

Song: Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Be praying for the December 3rd Vision Trip to France and for God to make clear with which team He would have me co-labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment