Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sat 10.9-Sun 10.10.10 DANCE

Sat 10.9-Sun 10.10.10 DANCE

Ps 37:3-5 "Trust in the LORD and do good; Dwell in the land & cultivate faithfulness.
Delight yourself in the LORD;& He will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the LORD,Trust also in Him, and He will do it."

Dance. Risk. Trust. Faith.

They are almost synonyms in what has become one of my favorite songs. Ever since Stephanie, and Annorah+Mel, Phillips suggested it I have been wrestling with how appropriate the lyrics are for how our hearts SHOULD want, as our Father wants, all peoples to trust Him...to risk putting their faith in Him.

Song:I Hope You Dance
The song so forcefully pushes me to live, experience and do all the great things that are possible with god as long as we don't "sit it out"...as long as we take the leap of faith to not just walk with Him...but to Dance.

Here's what Stephanie said" One of my favorites is 'I Hope You Dance' by Leanne Womack :-) It's a great song with lots of meaning. She wrote it for her daughter when she was born."

Can you pray Ezekiel 11:19-20 for me and for the French as I pray it for you and your family?
I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God.

Will you pray for the next few months for financial doors to be flung wide-open as I continue to seek monthly partners to support the ministry UWM has planted and which I will join by His grace Feb 9th, 2011?

And will you pray about supporting it financially yourself?
When you decide to give, here's how:
1-Go To www.uwm.org (United World Mission)

2-Click DONATE NOW
(bottom middle block (Donate Online / Invest Globally)),

3-Click NEW DONORS (unless you've given before),

4-You'll be asked to create an account where you can make a one-time OR recurring donation.

5-In comments section put Ricardo L. Walker 31348

No comments:

Post a Comment