Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sun 10.3 WELL

Sun 10.3 WELL
Luke 5:12-13
While Jesus was in one of the towns, a man came along who was covered with leprosy. When he saw Jesus, he fell with his face to the ground and begged Him, "Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean." Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. "I am willing," he said. "Be clean!" And immediately the leprosy left him.

There is nothing He can't heal, and He is willing. Our hearts are sick. Are we willing to be WELL? What will it cost us?

Song:It Is Well With My Soul-David Phelps

Wow.Everytime I hear it this song blasts my socks off...
"And Lord haste the day
When my faith shall be sight
The clouds be rolled back as a scroll!!!!

The Trumpet shall sound
And the Lord shall descend
Even so it is WELL with my soul!"

I'm finally gettin used to schedule changes. I actually woke up early this morning and had time for QT and to Blog...a rare occurrence. The reason is a peace and trust that God has planned my every moment, joy and trial to grow me in Him and to make me a living billboard for His strength and love. I fail at those last too more than I like to admit but I pray He continue to make our hearts like His.

5 new supporters this week! No numbers yet (they have not indicated what monthly amount they are commiting yet)
Details being hammered out for the Dec 3rd trip! I am so energized by the momentum. Will you pray that the energy and momentum continue? How can I pray for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment