Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thu 9.30 SUMMONED

Thu 9.30 SUMMONED
summon tr.v.=to call in an official matter
to ask/command to come; muster: gather or bring together; mobilize: make ready for action or use

Isaiah 43:1-7 excerpts
But now, this is what the LORD says-He who created you, O Jacob, He who formed you, O Israel (says):
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.

When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;...
Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.
I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth-everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made."

Song:Your Love Never Fails

This song has been speaking to me. I got a little ambitious in the middle so it's not perfect, but it's authentic. I really am learning to trust His calling, HIS UNDENIABLE SUMMONING to love and gather HIS children from ALL NATIONS.

FRANCE News: December 3rd!
I will be departing for a short Vision Trip on December 3rd 2010 to meet the two UWM teams on the ground in France. One(the Furrs) is in the North outside Paris in BRIE.
The other(the Kims) is west of Toulouse down south in AUCH.
I'll be experiencing and participating in a taste of their ministries to see where I fit best. I leave December 3rd 2010 and return about a week later (still comparing prices).

If you would like to help with this short-term trip or on a monthly basis to help get me fully-funded before February 9th 2011 then check out the info below:

1-Go To www.uwm.org (United World Mission)

2-Click DONATE NOW
(bottom middle block (Donate Online / Invest Globally)),

3-Click NEW DONORS (unless you've given before),

4-You'll be asked to create an account where you can make a one-time OR recurring donation.

5-In comments section put Ricardo L. Walker 31348

No comments:

Post a Comment