Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sat 9.18 WEARY

Sat 9.18 WEARY
Heb 12:1-4
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses,
let us throw off everything that hinders
and the sin that so easily entangles,
and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.
Let us fix our eyes on Jesus,
the author and perfecter of our faith,
who for the joy set before him endured the cross,
scorning its shame,
and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men,
so that you will not grow WEARY and lose heart.

I leaned very hard on this verse today and sense some more leaning to come in the next few months as I continue to raise support in some unconventional ways. Just looking at my weekly schedule makes me WEARY. And how many "asks" it takes to get a "yes." That's making me weary.
The only remedy for me to be re-energized and to get past doubt and disappointment is to fix my eyes on Jesus.

So this song is about Him, for Him,...TO Him.
Holy and Anointed One.

No comments:

Post a Comment