Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wed 9.8 THANX

Wed 9.8 THANX
Rm 14:11-12
It is written: “ ‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.’ ” So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.
If we don't go to the people who haven't heard we will be held responsible. Held accountable. I'm glad someone loved Jesus and me enough to tell me about Him! I think the where is less important than just resolving to share and then taking action.
For me tho the call is to a forgotten and somewhat surprising mission field. A distressingly small number of the world's missionaries go to Europe whose flame is burning low. The gospel is relatively unknown. And so are Christ-followers. Thanx Flint Ridge Baptist Church for sharing Christ with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment