Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tue 9.21 Sophonie

Tue 9.21 Sophonie
Sophonie is French for Zephaniah.
Isn't that beautiful. Doesn't that sound, well musical?

In worship we have referenced this prophet and passage several times lately. I have some friends who want answers and others who need peace. Peace even that doesn't answer the questions perhaps but does still the hearts so they can trust God completely with no fear or anxiety.

Zephaniah 3:12-13,17
...the meek and humble,
who trust in the name of the LORD...
They will eat and lie down
and no one will make them afraid...

The LORD your God is with you,
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with his love,
He will rejoice over you with singing."

Will you pray that for several unnamed believing couples and their children?
I chose this song because by the end it say to God that that song He sings as He rejoices over us will be the very song of our hearts and will be all we need to feel His deep peace!

Laslty, I have great news to share...
1.I'm at 22% as of 9.20
Already have pledges towards 30% by next week!
More if God continues to work as He has this week!

2-I get to take a Mission Trip to visit both church plants to see where I fit best.
This FALL! Dates TBD. Will be either 1st week of Nov or Dec!

3-I'm aiming at departing Myrtle Beach February 9th, 2011 and I'm really and starting to trust AND believe God WILL make it happen in that time frame!!!

Thank you for praying with me and giving yourself and your resources to help God love the people of France into His Kingdom!

1 comment:

  1. Great words!! Love Zephania and the reminder that he's singing over us!!! Praying for you and Feb. 9th!! (thanks for prayers and encouragement with Dad!) Love ya! <3

    ReplyDelete