Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wed 8.4 NAME+Happy B-Day Dessi!

Wed 8.4 NAME+Happy B-Day Dessi! My Nephew Dessi turns 17 today and is about to head into his Senior Year. He's come a long way from the 2lb+ premie I could literally held in just the palm of my hand. He's taller than me now, and burly, a football player. I celebrate him today and rejoice with singing over with the God who new Him when he was too small to see with an electron microscope! This singing God who rejoices over us inspires a trillion songs back in praise! Not just from us but even from the handiwork that is His creation! The Psalms say "The heavens declare the glory of God" and the very "Morning bring[s] [us] the news of His unfailing love. His name as this song declares is strong and has the power to save. This modern psalmist affirms that the nations, all of them from here to France to the uttermost ends of the Earth, should sing His NAME louder, together, forever! Rapture practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment