Monday, August 2, 2010

Mon 8.2 Endurance

Mon 8.2 Endurance Many of the Psalms repeat, sometimes every line, that God's love endures forever, that He never changes, never fails, that He never changes, that He is always always faithful. I think the key to this passage in Romans is that we can endure only because God can endure. I keep having this flip-flop between up and down days, especially concerning getting to France. But I can endure. Will you pray for my endurance as I will pray for yours? How can I pray for you exactly? Rm 5:3-5 More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment