Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tue 8.24 Strength

Tue 8.24 Strength
Rm 8:9-11 You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit,
if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.
But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin,
yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness.
And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you,
He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life
to your mortal bodies
through His Spirit, who lives in you.

Gavin DeGraw's chariot is such a modern psalm, a pseudo-spiritual and a prayer for strength. I apologize not for getting lost in the worship but that neither I nor my voice were really awake yet BUT my SOUL WAS AWAKE AND TOOK FLIGHT!
Today I knew I would be weak...I stepped down from everything but worship team yesterday. Really trying to focus on support-raising. Got 2 new partners this week, 1 last week and several amazing one-time donations in the last 2 weeks. I feel God providing, sometimes even before I am led to ask the person to join in this work thru their prayers and gifts!
Thank you for praying and encouraging!

1-www.uwm.org
2- Click DONATE NOW (bottom middle block (Donate Online Invest Globally)),
3-then click New Donors (unless you've given before),
You'll be asked to create an account where you can make a one-time OR recurring donation.
In comments section put Ricardo L. Walker 31348


No comments:

Post a Comment