Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wed 8.18 PAIN

Wed 8.18 PAIN Rm 12: 9 Love must be sincere...12Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 15Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. This hymn perfectly speaks my heart for two brothers who are in a funk, One struggling with his very faith. The song is profound and rich in lyric and touching in melody. Hear it's words and share it's prayers with me. After all we must do even the PAINful parts of this journey TOGETHER. Or we fail as a family. For Friends, here, in France...and beyond. O Love that wilt not let me go, I rest my weary soul in thee; I give thee back the life I owe, That in thine ocean depths its flow May richer, fuller be. O light that foll'west all my way, I yield my flick'ring torch to thee; My heart restores its borrowed ray, That in thy sunshine's blaze its day May brighter, fairer be. O Joy that seekest me through pain, I cannot close my heart to thee; I trace the rainbow through the rain, And feel the promise is not vain, That morn shall tearless be. O Cross that liftest up my head, I dare not ask to fly from thee; I lay in dust life's glory dead, And from the ground there blossoms red Life that shall endless be.

1 comment: