Friday, August 13, 2010

Fri 8.13 Mutual

Fri 8.13 Mutual Desire to Visit Rome (Hint...France) 8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world. 9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers, 10 making request if, by some means, now at last I may find a way in the will of God to come to you. 11 For I long to see you, that I may impart to you some spiritual gift, so that you may be established— 12 that is, that I may be encouraged together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me. Mutual: Equally beneficial or applicable to all parties involved. Paul wasn't just prayin to go and do something for the Romans...he wanted to go and be a part of something...a family, a move of God...that he knew would change and affect him as much as any of the one he would be joining. That resonates for me with how I feel. I don't have a burning desire to escape from Myrtle Beach. It will be the hardest thing I've ever done. To leave. I have a burning desire to walk into the next chapter that God is writing in France. Can you help me? With Fundraising Ideas. By praying? A free place to live until I get there?By giving? You can give as little as $5 a month help me reach my goal by the end of 2010. Here's the info you'd need to give one time or to sign-up give monthly.1-www.uwm.orgclick DONATE NOW (bottom middle block (Donate Online Invest Globally)), thenclick New Donors (unless you've given before), You'll be asked to create an account where you can make a one-time OR recurring donation. In comments section put Ricardo L. Walker 31348

No comments:

Post a Comment