Friday, August 27, 2010

Fri 8.27 WHISPER

Fri 8.27 WHISPER
SMS by David Crowder Band
Romans 8:26-27
The Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness.
For example, we don't know what God wants us to pray for.
But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words. And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God's own will.

Bill Hybels recently urged us at the Leadership Summit to never ignore the whispers of God and to OBEY them. Jesus said His sheep hear and recognize His voice. And then GOING BEYOND what we deserve the Holy Spirit steps in when we don't know what to pray and pray for us in harmony with His will!
Wow! I am So grateful for this truth because many times I have found my self at a loss for words and direction, even tho I was listening and all I could do was ask the Holy Spirit, Jesus the Comforter to speak for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment