Monday, August 30, 2010

Mon 8.30 LOVED

Mon 8.30 LOVED
Romans 9:25-26..."I will call them 'my people' who are not my people;
and I will call her 'my loved one' who is not my loved one,and,
"It will happen that in the very place where it was said to them,
'You are not my people,' they will be called 'sons of the living God.

Overwhelmed today by the God who by His own choice, and just by saying so can MAKE IT SO.
I am His and my soul longs and thirsts for Him in a dry and weary long. But I am also blessed for when I hunger and thirst I shall be filled. Mmmm.
Help others who don't know Him to taste and see that the Lord is good by helping your friendly neighborhood black man share the Gospel in the mission field where His name is not known!


1-Go To www.uwm.org (United World Mission)
2-Click DONATE NOW (bottom middle block(Invest Globally)),
3-Click NEW DONORS (unless you're NOT),
4-CREATE an account where you can make a one-time OR recurring donation.
5-In comments section put Ricardo L. Walker 31348

No comments:

Post a Comment