Friday, December 17, 2010

To Ever Live Without Me

Luke 22:39-44 Jesus Prays on the Mount of Olives
Jesus went out as usual to the Mount of Olives, and His disciples followed Him....He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed, “Father, if You are willing, then take this cup from me; yet not my will, but Yours be done.” An angel from heaven appeared to Him and strengthened Him. And being in anguish, He prayed more earnestly, and His sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.

Song:To Ever Live Without Me
Choices, even though you knew the lines
You'd have to cross for me You made them anyway
Voices, as You knelt there in the garden 'Neath the olive tree
You heard me call Your name 
I cannot pretend to understand it all
But Heaven knew the reason You were there
It was all about A Man
It was all about A Cross
It was all about the Blood that was shed
So I would not be lost
It was all about A Love
That was bigger than A Life
It was all about the Freedom that was given
Through Your Sacrifice
Cause You would rather die
Than to ever live without me


Helpless, that's humanity without Your Saving Grace
So misled
Selfless, You could have called 10,000 angels
Down to take Your place
But You took mine instead

Greater love has no one than this
That He would lay His life down for His friends

The song and video speak for themselves. The video also has the news about France.
Invitations from BOTH TEAMS!!!! So I'm listening for a week to make sure I make the right decision unimpeded by all the busy-ness of holiday engagements. I'll announce Christmas day. Until then thanx for prayin and please lift up my car and easy fast cheap repairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment