Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tue 7.13 DAILY

Tue 7.13 DAILY Luke 9:23 "If anyone wants to become MY follower, he must deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow ME. 24 For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for MY sake will save it. 25 For what does it benefit a person if he gains the whole world but loses his soul? Today God reminded me that I have I have not been at ease in Him since early yesterday because I was not relying on Him but rather my own meager strength. I was grumpy at myself. So much so that I could've punched myself right in the face. Today I found myself again by surrendering my weakness to His strength. Prayin for my French family who have no strength to lean on and no one to rescue them from themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment