Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thu 7.8 Intercede

Thu 7.8 Intercede Ever since I first heard of your strong faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for God's people everywhere, s 16 I have not stopped thanking God for you. I pray for you constantly, 17 asking God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give you spiritual wisdom s and insight so that you might grow in your knowledge of God. 18 I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called—his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance. s 19 I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God's power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power 20 that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God's right hand in the heavenly realms "Just as I am" by David Phelps The song is a song I pray often for myself and sometimes on behalf of others, praying that that would desire to reconnect with God!

No comments:

Post a Comment