Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday May 18 - Word+Song 5 -Enough

Tuesday May 18 - Song+Word 5 - ENOUGH 2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. If we know Christ we often forget that it's not us performing but His Spirit working in and thru us to accomplish His will...if we stay connected to Him. If we aren't connected WE dry up and burn out pretty fast. Those who don't know Him yet may say but He can't really forgive all the things I've said, thought and done...and To all of us He say His gace is ENOUGH. More than enough.
I believe, given the chance, the French will turn from very isolated SELF-dependent EMPTY lives and run headlong into His arms of GRACE!
Let That Be Enough by Switchfoot Cover Ricardo

No comments:

Post a Comment