Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday May 16 - Song 3 - Forgive

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all members of one body. 26"In your anger do not sin"[d]: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27and do not give the devil a foothold.

29Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

There is nothing that cannot be forgiven and no wound that He cannot Heal! Our sermon today wrecked me. Words, true and untrue, have hurt me more than anything else this year. Old wounds and new. But I am so grateful that His words over me are tender, He rejoices over me with singing, and He knows my true name and will utter it to me on the day that we stand face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment