Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thurs 6.3 Song+Word=Hands

Thurs 6.3 Song+Word=Hands Israel means wrestles with God. I think a modern translation might say "holds on to God with both HANDS and won't let go." In Isaiah He says He has inscribed Our names on His hands. The washing of HANDS used to symbolize the cleansing from sins. I believe His nail scarred HANDS represent eternal cleansing from sin and ARE the LAMB'S Book of Life. My name is written there! I will give my life to see the names of my French Brothers and Sisters written there! Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. One thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the high prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment