Friday, June 18, 2010

Fri 6.18 Song+Word=Want

Fri 6.18 Song+Word=Want In Jer3:19 The Father Himself says "I thought to myself, `I would love to treat you as my own children!' I wanted nothing more than to give you this beautiful land--the finest inheritance in the world. I looked forward to your calling me `Father,' and I thought you would never turn away from me again. Does it thrill anyone else that God has emotions and that they are directed at us FOR us. Elsewhere He says He desires that none perish but that ALL would come to a savin knowledge of Him. Isn't it easy to Love back a God whose love goes to such extreme lengths to make us His children? He takes our punishment, forgives us then adopts is as heirs with the Son He sacrificed for us and then raises us as His own, daily as we walk with Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment