Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Ephesians 4:1-6 As a prisoner for the Lord then I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble & gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in Love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. There is One Body and One Spirit, just as you were called to One Hope...; One Lord, One Faith, One BaptismOne God and Father of all, who is over All and through All and in All.
      February flew by furiously and fast.I had 5 meetings in one day last Wednesday the 23rd! Oh but how I saw God work. I was allowed to lead at least one song at all of the large group presentations this month; each time God poured out a special anointing to quiet my soul and to help me share by the power of His Spirit.
       I could see and feel Him working Actively to accomplish His purposes in the hearts of His people. One presentation was just a few miles from the home where I grew up so afterwards I chilled a bit with my dad, then caught up with my mom and sister-in-law in town for lunch.
       My parents independently both decided they should support this Mission financially. I cried. They have been so opposed to me moving that it shocked me that they are willing to help me move thousands of miles away. But mom said "I know you're doing what God called you to do!"
       I connected with my best friend from High School, James West after lunch in Lancaster. He and his friend Cecil really might open the door for sharing with a network of churches in my hometown now that they see that I am not seeking money from Church Budgets, just Individual Monthly Partners! A new friend and new opportunities!!!
       I also shared at my first African American Church 2 weeks ago. It was Black History Program and Youth Sunday. The best moment I've ever had as a  Worship Leader was the Youth Choir joining me on the choruses of the special song "I am!!!" My tiny cup was overflowing with the Spirit and with JOY as we all worshiped in unity!
      Getting to share with so many different groups and churches allows me to see how much God is working ACTIVELY in other churches and hearts all over the state. It makes me strive even more to live as one with other believers who truly follow Jesus and fulfill the Great Commandment and the Great Commission!
       Financial Report= 45%!!! Almost halfway and the best is surely yet to come!!! How can you help? Pray.
Prayer Requests
March Happenings
03/04   Group Presentation 7pm
03/06   Drum Out Diabetes 1-4pm
            (Missions Booth)
03/13   Surfside Presbyterian 9am-12
03/19   Art Silent Auction 4-8pm
            @Abiding Village
3/26-4/1  OverDrive and Drive
             Leadership Conf. @ Northpoint in Atlanta                
             w/Team Brie Leaders!!!
April Happenings
4/? My Home Church/Family in Pageland/Lancaster
4/1-? Opportunities to share in Atlanta,Georgia area.

Contact me to set up a meeting to lead worship and/or to share!
843.446.3348
walker.ricardo@gmail.com
Twitter ID = Ricardo33AD
Skype ID= Ricardo33AD
Latest Modern Psalm: Somebody Loved
from the movie Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment