Tuesday, May 8, 2012

East Coast Support Trip: Legs 1-2 Greenville & Charleston Photos

The trip started actually with Julie Clardy, a friend since my first teaching job at Conway High School (94-98)...I've known her and Mike Clardy since before they were married. They insisted Julie and I see our favorite Broadway Musical on the road in Greenville, SC. Les Miserable is a long musical sermon. It has so much redemptive material and even scripture.
My favorite, near the end is :"To love another person is to see the face of God."





The trip continued with a visit to my largest non-church supporter The Broughtons. I was Brandon's Mentor since High School but by the time he went to CCU here in Myrtle Beach we had just become friends. I watched him pursue his love of music and of the Lord. He and his wife Allison shared a Mission Trip to Uganda with me and a team in 2007. I performed with Brandon at His Spring Concert. Enjoy the videos. We also got to meet Kurry Seymour Brandon's Music Professor, former drumer at Christ United and our mutual friend : )












No comments:

Post a Comment