Tuesday, March 27, 2012

April Calendar and Prayer Requests

_____________
CALENDAR
MARCH & APRIL
3/30 Fort Mill, SC
TC McSwain Small Group
of Transformation Church

W/Wayne+Kathryn Craig

3/30 Your Next Step
Theology Class held
at Beach Church
11:15 in Myrtle Beach, SC
More Info Click HERE

3/30 Joyeux Anniversaire!
Happy Birthday SIS!!!

Angela Walker-Sister, and me


4/8...April 8th is EASTER!!!
HE IS RISEN...INDEED!!!!
It's ALSO the anticipated
Receipt of Necessary Docs from France to Submit my Visa Application. I can set an appointment with the French Embassy ONLY after I receive them!
Pray the process doesn't take the maximum 3 months!
I'm personally asking God that it take the legal minimum.


4/8 Easter iPAD Giveaway

Keehn Adoption Fundraiser
Each $10 is ONE entry. 100% helps adopt from Ethiopia!

To enter Click HERE

4/10 Conway Manor
Outreach to the Elderly
6:40 Worship, 7:00 Bingo,
Fellowship and Prayer

4/17 Les Miserables
Musical in Greenville,SC
Gift from my Clardy Family!
Merci mes amis!!!!
"To love another person is to see the face of God"
Fantine in Les Mis

4/19 In CONCERT as
Special Guest with...

Brandon Broughton, Friend,
Music Teacher in Charleston
"Turning Tables"-Adele
and
"Falling Slowly"-Once(Movie)

4/20 Invisible Children
"Cover The Night"  
US Campaign to Raise
Awareness in the US

4/22 All Saints Ch. in DC
Return for hopefully my FINAL?
Presentation and Worship

4/24-5/? NY Presentations


BONUS WORSHIP VIDEO
Inspired by The Pilgrimage this past Sunday.
My favorite line is:"Now my heart is set on a pilgrimage to Heaven's own Bright King"
*|YOUTUBE:92YZJF1dpnU|*

No comments:

Post a Comment