Thursday, May 26, 2011

End of May Update and Video- Forever Reign

End of May Update and Video- Forever Reign
I have been cleared to leave for training in North Carolina at CIT! http://www.cit-online.org/ Training lasts 3 months and covers  cultural strategies and language assimilation. I'm at 63% and will continue to raise monthly support until 100% fully funded.
After training I will continue to travel in Myrtle Beach, Columbia, Charlotte, Lancaster and wherever else invited to raise support and new partners until we reach 100% together. 
     Only then can I depart for Brie-Comte Robert, France where I'll be moving permanently to aid my already beloved teammates at Brie Church.
     So what happens now?
1-On Sunday Jun 5th my family at Christ United Methodist will send me off to NC with prayer.
I then move to Union Mills NC to begin training on 6/6.
BUT I continue to raise support today and onward even during training. I will still be available to travel to share with groups and churches or individuals on the following weekends:
May 24th-June 4th
July 8th-10th
July 23-24th
August 13th-14th
August 20th until ???
(843)446-3348 or Walker.Ricardo@gmail.com to schedule.
       So that' how you can help. You can share for me with your group or church or you can help me secure an invitation to share there. I NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER. Tell your friends. Share this website/blog. 
             http://ricardo33ad.blogspot.com/
Share our May Newsletter. Here's the secure link:         
             http://j.mp/ivrKP6
        Our goal is to end training at at least 80%! So keep praying and stay in touch. I am sure this next few months will be an emotional taste of that final permanent move later this year.
       I'll close with an opportunity. In October at Catalyst I pledged my birthday to Charity Water. Several celebrities have led Birthday campaign's that have raised millions. Every $20 provides clean water for one person. An average water project costs $5,000 and can serve a community of 250+ people. In honor of my 40th Birthday June 1st I am attempting to fund ONE water project. Here's the link to find out more and to give clean water (Eau Claire) the way Brie Church will bring Living Water to the people of France!
http://www.mycharitywater.org/p/campaign/?campaign_id=16384
      To donate & partner with me for France with Brie church
1-Go to www.uwm.org
2-Click Give
3-Click Register (to Create an Account)
4-Click Missionary and choose Walker, Ricardo 31348 from a drop down list
5-Make your first donation and set it as recurring!
A bientot (see ya soon)!
Here's another new worship favorite. May it be true for us!

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie PhillipsMay 29, 2011 at 2:18 PM

    awesome job 'Cardo!! We love it! :-)

    ~Annorah & Stephanie

    ReplyDelete