Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thu+Fri 11.4-5 Light Up The Sky

Thu+Fri 11.4-5 Light Up The Sky Excerpt

Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the LORD is good;
blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him.

Very simply I fell in love with a snippet of this song last week but didn't catch the name again until tonight. I was so excited to find the title again tonite. I only got to listen for about 20 minutes before I recorded just about half of the song.

So like God only reveals Himself little by little to us, I have revealed just enough of this song for you to come back for the rest.. tomorrow.

So come back for the rest of the song tomorrow...but my prayer is that you would Hear/See God inviting you deeper into Himself!

In France News:
New supporters every week now! Pray for clear communication with all supporters.

Vision trip is set. I purchased the ticket this week for
November 26th-December 6th!!!
I'll meet both teams and we'll pray about where I fit best and see where God leads us!

No comments:

Post a Comment