Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Refuge

11.14-11.16 Refuge

Psalm 18

1 I love you, LORD, my strength.

2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

6 In my distress I called to the LORD;
I cried to my God for help.
From His temple He heard my voice;
my cry came before Him, into His ears
.

16 He reached down from on high and took hold of me;
He drew me out
of deep waters.

17 He rescued me from my powerful enemy,
from my foes, who were too strong for me.

18 They confronted me in the day of my disaster,
but the LORD was my support.

19 ...He rescued me because He delighted in me.

28 You, LORD, keep my lamp burning;
my God turns my darkness into light.
30 As for God, His way is perfect:
The LORD’s word is flawless;
He shields all who take refuge in Him.

31 For who is God besides the LORD?
And who is the Rock except our God?
32 It is God who arms me with strength
and keeps my way secure.
49 Therefore I will praise You, LORD, among the nations;
I will sing the praises of Your name.

Busy. Remembering to find my Refuge in Him above all the time-consuming activities. Joyful but tired. This will the busiest week then a breather before travelling 11.26-12.6.

Still praying for opportunities to come share with your family at home or with your church family.

No comments:

Post a Comment