Monday, June 1, 2009

Birthday Thoughts!

Thank you all so much for the prayers and Birthday blessings.
I count myself rich and blessed to have friends and family like you all.
Thanks to those of you who became supporters as your gift this week!!!
I still feel 25.
I cannot believe how close I am to 40.
I sometimes don't recognize who I've become.
I can't BE..without being connectd to God.
I've gotta have triple chocolate cake with hersheys syrup.
Mom always makes a cake but for about 20 years my brother get both our share!
I resolve to end this Summer in the best shape of my life. Please encourage me if you see me lookin hungry or sore.
So many potential changes coming right now. The future is more open than at any other time in our church family.
I have the realest, funnest, and funniest friends on the planet.
Love you guys, minimum 70 year commitment!

No comments:

Post a Comment