Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mini-update France

Hey friends! I would love to speak to you or your friends about reaching a French-speaking community of 60,000 who have no church on the outskirts of Paris.
.
I'd like to join a church-planting team of 2 French and 2 American families under a French Pastor and his wife.
.
That means I am heading to the Mission field finally but still need one-time donations & especially MONTHLY partners. I've raised almost $12,000 in one time donations (=55% of $ needed to move & set up house).
.
But I've only raised 22% of my monthly budget. I DON'T GET TO MOVE PERMANENTLY UNTIL I GET 100% coming in.
.
I still need about 100 more monthly partners. Monthly pledges can be as little as much as your budget allows. Couples, groups, or single individuals can sponsor.
.
I'm aiming for the end of the year to be fully funded.
.
Let's sit down together if you think you can help, want to hear more or just ask questions. Contact here or at cell 843 446 3348. walker.ricardo@gmail.com twitter@ Ricardo33AD

No comments:

Post a Comment