Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May Newsletter


 No Greater Poverty than the Need for the Gospel
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

France "BRIE"fly
an eNewsletter MAY 2012

Ephesians 3:8 Although I am less than the least of all the Lord’s people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ
Financial Brief: WE are at 95.3%. We MUST raise $287 in monthly support  by June 4th!
June 4th-That's the date on my booking as long as I reach 100% in the next 3 weeks.

Calendar:My May calendar is wide open. My only appointment is flying back to NY to present at the Bartholomew's other church on Sunday May 27th. Also tonight is probably my last time at Conway Manor. Worship starts at 6:40, Bingo and Prayer at 7:00.


Prayer Requests:
1-
MY visa application is complete for my part. There is one letter from the French Association sheltering Brie Church that has yet to arrive. That's the main prayer request. Once I have that document I can REQUEST an APPOINTMENT with the French Embassy in Atlanta. The turn around for an accepted and complete application is then usually 20 days. Pray God would expedite this process and do it in HIS TIME and NOT theirs.
2-Can you help secure an invitation to your church or group or know someone who can? Can you connect me to another family or individual who would give because of YOUR faith in this ministry? Call me at (843)446-3348. Or reply to this email!

Want to GIVE? To donate to this ministry click HERE. Create an account and look for Walker, Ricardo Acct# 31348 in the drop-down menu of Missionaries! Meci!!!


Eglise de la Brie: What's already happening where I am headed?  Église de la Brie

Flashback: New Partners, Faithful Givers, and Prayer Warriors: Thank you!!! This time last year I was preparing for training at the CIT in North Carolina ! Your prayers and gifts were directly responsible for me getting there and granted me the heart-peace to learn all that was offered! Thank you for making it possible! It was like trying to sip from a fire hydrant of information about Culture, Team-building, How to Live and Share the Gospel and How to Facilitate Church Planting. And oh my! It was life-changing! This Video summarizes what CIT is and offers and includes our summer classmates!
Now I'm almost ready to leave for France!!!!

CONNECT WITH US


Ricardo's Facebook
Read our blog
F
rance BRIEfly

CONTACT US

(843)446-3348
*|walker.ricardo@gmail.com|*

Photos from the the 3000 mile East Coast Tour are at the links below the pics:

ALBUM 1
Includes 2 special videos : )





There is an album from the Canada leg...Leg 5 but it will have more pics in a few days.
All 3 albums will have captions on all pics asw well. So come back.

Copyright © 2011 France BrieFLY, All rights reserved.
Ricardo L. Walker, United World Mission
Church Planting Faculitator, France
Our mailing address is:
189 Fulbourn Place
Myrtle Beach SC, 29579






Sent to walker.ricardo@gmail.com — why did I get this?
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
United World Mission · 189 Fulbourn Place · MYRTLE BEACH, SC 29579
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment